Lead Coach Licence Training (Module 3) is a 6-day Summit training designed to move your skills as a coach, mentor, or leader from advanced to excellence. As such, it will require your full participation. While you will have the full support of your trainer and her Summit Lead Coach Navigators, attending this summit training is a committed undertaking that requires a huge amount of dedication and determination.
This is the final and pinnacle module of the Applied Neuro Synergy Lead Coach Professional Pathway to obtain your coach license. The units within this module are advanced and include coaching techniques that can only be learned to the level of excellence in a practical or applied learning environment. So, in addition to learning the more advanced coaching modules, you will also coach in real-time, with real people, on real topics (no less than 10 times over this 6 day period). To ensure your excellence, you will also be assessed in real-time to gauge your progress, and our team will be with you every step of the way to ensure your quality learning integration and journey to coaching excellence.
Academic models for excellence include:
- The Neuro Synergy Communication Model
- The Composition of Holistic and Indigenous Coaching
- Social Cognitive Neuroscience in the coaching space
- Proficiency in the 6 core competencies of coaching
- Metric and Evidence procedures for measuring social cognitive and behavioral change
- How Fallacious Argumentation is vital to your role and Coaching Success
- Rational Reasoning in Coaching
- The Total Actualisation Psychology
- The Social Synergy Tracking Model
- Identifying, and unpacking Cognitive Styles
- Advanced Behavioural Program detection and Coaching to Cognitive Programs Reconstruction
- Advanced Change Psychology, Change and Changing Behavioural Patterns
- The Profession of Coaching – Stepping stones to Coach and Coaching Success in business
Why Become a Qualified and Licenced Professional Lead Coach
with the Global Association of Applied Neuro Synergy (GAANS)
• Gain Formal International Qualifications – Become a fully certified and accredited coach in 2020 recognised by The Lead Coach Academy (LCA), and the Institute of Applied Neuro Synergy in your respective country – Endorsed by the Global Association of Applied Neuro Synergy (GAANS).
• Have coaching qualifications that are grounded in the academic rigor of multiple recognised psychologies including social cognitive neuroscience.
• Have the degree of proficiency required to demonstrate you have both qualitative and quantitative qualifications and skills.
• Be associated with the only coaching organisation in the world that has a performance measured certification and licensing process that is governed by a stringent behavioral metric moderating system.
• Know that you have a professional qualification that is aligned to the most recent human brain research and ensures Coaching is a recognised standalone profession or formidable clip-on to any profession that involves people development.
• Acquire the skills of coaching, and gain the knowledge of how to set up and grow your own coaching business or, alternatively, how to utilise the skills you gain as an internal coach.
• Have the support of both a local and international coaching community to nurture and further grow your skills and business
• Develope personal and business networks, and build meaningful relationships with expert coaches around the world who will support your growth.
• Get 1:1 time with your trainer while in the training and during your practicum.
Qualification Authority and Accredited Lead Coach Licence (ALCL)
On completion of this Modular Training conducted by Lena Gray, supported by her summit navigators, you will be a certified and an accredited Professional lead coach under the Auspices of The International Lead Coach Academy (LCA) and endorsed by the Global Association of Applied Neuro Synergy (GAANS) and Academy of Applied Neuro Synergy, NZ (ANSNZ)
GET STARTED TODAY
If you are not currently a student of the Lead Coach Licencing Program you will need to meet the prerequisite learning requirements to ensure your registration and application are successful for this final module – The Practice of Coaching Excellence. Please, note that you will need to have completed modules 1 and 2 to be well prepared for module 3. To learn more please download the prerequisite information provided for you below or contact us now to discuss further.
Get started on your Professional Lead Coach Training Programme Today and experience the benefits of being a Highly skilled, Qualified and Licenced Lead Coach…
If you are looking at the Lead Coach Professional Pathway for the first time…
Be sure to Take Advantage of our Crazy Pathway Learning Package Discount
The Lead Coach Professional Pathway Package
Coaching Module 1: Lead In – Applied Self Leadership for Coaching
Coaching Module 2: Lead Out – Coaching Fundamental for Sustainable Transformation
Coaching Module 3: Lead Coach Licence – Coaching Excellence
Catch Lenas New Year – New You Earlybird
Offer Ends April 1st 2020